1. Which of the following can you use to implement currency conversion in an Information model? A. A calculated column in a calculation view B. A restricted column in an analytic view C. A calculated column in an analytic view D. A calculated column in an Attribute view.
2. You discover row count discrepancies between source data and SAP HANA Information models.
Which of the following can you investigate to find the source of the discrepancies?
A. Client filtering in the Delivery unit view. B. Joins in Information models. C. Memory leaks. D. Client filtering in SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT).
3. Which of the following are Functions of the DB trigger within SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)? A. Ensure that replicated changes are kept within the logging tables. B. Record relevant changes in logging tables. C. Include Only relevant tables for DB recording. D. Decluster table classes into a transparent format.
4. When loading data into SAP HANA, which of the following tasks can you perform using SAP Data Services? A. Upload data via the SAP HANA studio B. Data filtering C. Real-time Replication D. Data transformations.
5. Which type of connection does Direct Extractor Connection (DXC) use to transfer data to SAP HANA? A. RFC connection B. Secondary database connection C. http connection D. ODBC connection.
7. In SAP ERP there are more than 50,000 application tables. How do you determine the relevant SAP ERP tables to replicate in SAP HANA and their dependencies? A. Use SAP ERP Data Modeler (transaction SD11). B. Use SAP ERP ABAP Dictionary Maintenance (transaction SE11). C. Use the SAP ERP Tables and Indexes Monitor (transaction DB02). D. Use SAP ERP Data Browser (transaction SE16).
8. In a fuzzy search, when would you perform a freestyle search? A. When you want to search with a low fuzziness threshold B. When you want to search in Only one column C. When you want to search in multiple columns D. When you want to search with a high fuzziness threshold.
6. A calculation view that joins one fact table with dimension tables performs slowly.
Which of the following can you do to improve performance? A. Turn the calculation view into an analytic view. B. Turn the calculation view into a Simple calculation view. C. Load the calculation view into memory. D. Load the calculation view into the _SYS_BI schema.
9. Which engine is used for calculation and Aggregation based on star schema A. Join Engine B. Calculation Engine C. SQL Optimizer Engine D. OLAP Engine.
10. You have two analytic views. One contains actual data and the other one contains plan data. You want to combine the two result sets and keep actual and plan data on separate records.
In the SAP HANA studio, which of the following can you use to achieve this?
A. JOIN in a calculation view B. JOIN in an analytic view C. UNION in a calculation view D. PROJECTION in a calculation view.
11. Which of the following are advantages of running SAP HANA Live embedded in the SAP Business Sumter A. It uses the generic capabilities of SAP HANA such as the XS Engine B. It provides real-time operational reporting C. It allows using generic virtual data models D. It provides real-time Replication E. It runs in older versions of the SAP Business Suite.
12. Which of the following are required elements when you create any type of hierarchy in SAP HANA? A. A child node B. An analytic view C. A data foundation D. An Attribute view.
13. Which of the following criteria indicate that you should store data in row tables? A. The tables have a large number of columns. B. The tables require frequent write access. C. The Information models search the table based on the values of a few columns. D. The Information models frequently needs to access complete records.
14. How can you create a computed column in an Information model? A. Create a calculated Attribute within a calculation view. B. Create a counter in an analytic view. C. Create a restricted measure in a calculation view. D. Create a restricted measure in an analytic view.
15. When you create a report in SAP BusinessObjects you notice that some columns of your SAP HANA Information model are not available in the report.
How can you make the columns available?
A. Add the columns in SAP Landscape Transformation Replication. B. Add the columns to the query panel of the report. C. Add the columns to the source table in the catalog node in SAP HANA studio. D. Add the columns to the business layer.
16. Which SAP BusinessObjects Tools require an SAP BusinessObjects semantic layer (universe) to access data in SAP HANA? A. Crystal Reports 2011 B. Crystal Reports for Enterprise C. Dashboards D. Analysis Office v1.1 E. WebIntelligence.
17. You create an analytic view and want to restrict access to departments with specific values using analytic privileges.
Which tasks do you have to perform to accomplish this? A. Assign restricted values to the Attribute view. B. Assign values to be restricted. Choose at least one Information model to assign restrictions. C. Assign the analytic privilege to a user or role. D. Assign values to be restricted to a content table. E. Choose an Attribute to Define restricted values for it.
18. Which data provisioning method can you use to load data from SAP business content DataSources into SAP HANA? A. SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) B. SAP Landscape Directory (SLD) C. SAP Direct Extractor Connection (DXC) D. SAP BusinessObjects Data Services.
19.You want to use an extractor to Build a model in SAP HANA. Which table can you use to view detailed Information about the extractor? A. BSEG B. RODELTAM C. ROOSOURCE D. RSOLTPSOURCE.
20.Which of the following describes an SAP HANA analytic view? A. It is a set of tables joined together in a star schema. B. It is a copy of data after transformation. C. It is a reusable object in Attribute views. D. It is a materialized set of data.
21.You want to create a customer segmentation on your SAP HANA data. Which of the following do you use? A. RODBC library B. SAP HANA Business Function Library C. SAPUI5 runtime library D. SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library.
22.Which of the following Tools can you use to load data into SAP HANA from SAP DataSource extractors? A. SAP Data Services B. SAP Sybase Replication Server C. SAP Landscape Transformation Server D. SAP Direct Extractor Connection.
23.You want to create a custom Attribute in addition to your data model. How can you achieve this? A. Create the Attribute as a calculated Attribute within the analytic view. B. Create the Attribute and add it to the appropriate System table manually. C. Create the Attribute as a calculated measure within the Attribute view. D. Create the Attribute as a restricted Attribute within the calculation view.
24.You develop a disaster recovery plan. What do you have to consider in case of a disk failure? A. Configuration files can be restored automatically. B. Savepoints can be backed up. C. Log volumes can be backed up. D. Non-committed transactions can be recovered. E. Committed transactions can be recovered.
25.Which view in SAP HANA studio do you use to add additional users? A. Properties View B. Quick launch View C. Console View D. Navigator View.
26.You are using SAP Landscape Transformation to replicate data into SAP HANA.
Which of the following can you use to Define the schema that the replicated data populates?
A. Advanced Replication settings (transaction iuuc_repl_content) B. Change Authoring Schema in the Quick Launch view C. Data Provisioning in the Quick Launch view D. Configuration & Monitoring Dashboard (transaction LTR).
27.Your customer requires real-time Replication. Where do you select the tables to be replicated to SAP HANA? A. in transaction LTR in SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) B. in the Import dialog of the Quick Launch of SAP HANA studio C. in transaction SAP ERP Tables and Indexes Monitor (DB02) D. in the Data Provisioning dialog of SAP HANA studio.
28.Two Attribute views in the same analytic view contain the same column name (ID from Attribute view Customer and ID from Attribute view Product). In the output, the System automatically renamed one column to ID_1.
Which of the following can you do to indicate that ID_1 originated from Attribute view Product?
A. Update the alias in the properties of ID_1. B. Change the label of ID_1. C. Create a restricted column with a different name based on ID_1. D. Create a derived Attribute view with an alias for ID_1.
29.What are the advantages of using SAP BusinessObjects Data Services to load data into SAP HANA? A. You can load unstructured data into SAP HANA. B. You can merge data streams. C. You can use the same hardware. D. You can perform real-time data Replication. E. You can use BI Content extractors or Function modules.
30.Which of the following can you use to Build the data foundation for an Attribute view? A. Referential Join B. Union C. Projection D. Text Join.