1. Which of the following task types are supported by the Closing Cockpit or Schedule Manager? (Choose three). Spreadsheets. Transactions. Reconciliation keys. Notes (as a reminder or milestone). Programs with or without variant.
2. Which of the following accounts are updated directly? Accounts in the group chart of accounts. Accounts in the operating chart of accounts. Accounts in the master chart of accounts. Accounts in the country chart of accounts.
3. To which of the following does an asset class apply? To all company codes in a controlling area. To all company codes in an instance (client-independent). To all company codes in a client. To all company codes within a client, which share the same chart of accounts.
In your leading ledger (ledger solution), balance sheets must be created for company codes and segments. Which Customizing settings do you need to make? (Choose two). Define a retained earnings account. Define two retained earnings accounts and assign them to your P&L accounts. Assign the Segment Reporting scenario to your leading ledger. Activate cost of sales accounting.
5. What are the prerequisites for setting up cross-company-code cost accounting? (Choose 2): The same fiscal year variant is used for all company codes. The same currency is used for all company codes. The same variant for open periods is used for all company codes. The same chart of accounts is used for all company codes.
6. You post a G/L document. For the Text field, the field status of the posting key is set to Required Entry and the field status of the G/L account is set to Hidden Entry? The document is posted. A warning message is shown. An error message is shown. The Text field is hidden.
For reports in Asset Accounting, which object do you have to use and, where necessary, customize to determine the sort level and/or the summation level? Depreciation area. Sort key. Sort variant. Valuation area.
8. Your company currently uses internal number ranges for documents. You are rolling out your system in a new country. It is a legal requirement in this country to have external document numbering on vendor invoices (currently document type KR). You have copied the number ranges from the existing company code to the new company code. Which Customizing settings do you have to make to meet this requirement and have a minimal effect on the existing system configuration? Mark a new document number range as external and assign it to the document type KR. Create a new external document type and assign the number range 51 to the new document type. Create a new document type and a new external number range interval as external. Assign the new number range to the new document type. Mark existing number range interval 51 as external for the new company code.
9. You have two house banks. Each house bank has three bank accounts. How many separate G/L accounts do you recommend the customer creates in the chart of accounts? Six – one for each combination of house bank and bank account. One for all postings. Two – one for each house bank. Three – one for each bank account.
10. Which line item field is filled automatically by the sort key field of a master record (G/L account, customer, or vendor)? Item text. Assignment. Amount in document currency. Number of the invoice to which the transaction belongs.