1. As soon as the program is loaded into thie internal session When the value '123' is assigned to the data object When the assignment to gv_var2 is executed At the beginning of the START_OF_SELECTION event block.
2. Search in an application program for the method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER Search in the Repository Information System and choose Enhancements -> Customer Exits Use the SAP menu Tools -> ABAP Workbench -> Development -> Business Object Builder Search for suitable entries in the relevant component in the Implementation Guide.
3. Logical Databases Indexes Foreign key relationships Projection Views.
4. Reusability Transparency Profitability across DBMS Performance Maintainability.
5. CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_ERROR SYSTEMM_FAILURE CX_SY_DATA_ACCESS_ERROR FOREIGN_LOCK.
6. X P D T N.
7. Domain Field Structure Data element Table.
8. Transparent tables Field symbols Type pools Domains Internal tables.
9. Interface pools Executable programs Function groups Module pools Class pools.
10. Use the Function Builder to create the lock modules. The lock objects are created in the program logic. Use the ABAP dictionary to create the lock objects. The the function builder to create the lock modules Use the ABAP Dictionary to create the lock objects. The lock modules are created automatically Use the Function Builder to create the lock modules and the lock objects.
11. In the ABAP dictionary In a function module In a method In a global class.
12. Enter the name of a data object in the Parameter ID attribute of the screen field Use a MOVE statement in a PAI module to copy the data to a data object Define a data object in the program with the same name as the screen field Use the GET statement in the program to transport the data from the screen field.
13. It processes user entries It processes update requests It translates Open SQL statements It manages logical locks in the lock table.
14. A CHANGING parameter named PARM1 A RETURNING parameter named PARM1 An OMPORT parameter named PARM1 An EXPORT parameter named PARM1.
15. Only B can have either a left outer join or an inner join The tables joined in A must have foreign key relationships Only A can be used in the FROM clause of a SELECT statement The tables joined in B must have foreign key relationships.
16. A method call to refresh the display A handler method for the double_click event A method call to create the event handler A handler class A SET HANDLER statement to register the handler to the event.
17. A CATCH statement to capture the event A handler method for the event A method to read the registration table. A handler class A SET HANDLER statement to register the handler to the event.
18. Data consistency check using foreign key relationships. Access to SAP table buffers Conversion of Open SQL statements from ABAP statements into the corresponding database statements Database independence of application programs Syntax check of Native SQL commands.
19. Additional attributes in global SAP classes Replacement for SAP function modules Additional exceptions in SAP function modules Additional parameters in SAP function modules Replacements for global SAP methods.
20. You must name the method CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR You must name the method CONSTRUCTOR You can ONLY define static constructors in the public section You can use ONLY importing parameters or exceptions You CANNOT use parameters or exceptions.
21. DATA: r TYPE p DECIMALS 2, a TYPE i VALUE 201, b TYPE i VALUE 200, c TYPE p. DATA: r TYPE p DECIMALS 2, a TYPE i VALUE 201, b TYPE i VALUE 200, c TYPE f. DATA: r TYPE p, a TYPE i VALUE 201, b TYPE I VALUE 200, c TYPE i. DATA: r TYPE f, a TYPE i VALUE 201, b TYPE i VALUE 200, c TYPE f.
22. Type csequnce Type xsequence Type any Type clike Type any table.
23. Change column width and sequence Display details by double-clicking on a row Sort and filter the data by any column Convert currency amount columns.
24. Static method Function module Subroutine (FORM routine) Instance method.
25. Subroutines Mehtods Dialog modules such as PBO modules Function modules Event blocks such as START_OF_SELECTION.
26. DATA: go_container TYPE REF TO CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER. CREATE OBJECT go_container... DATA: go_container TYPE CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER. CREATE OBJECT go_container... DATA: go_container TYPE REF TO CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER. CREATE DATA go_container... DATA: go_container TYPE CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER. CREATE DATA go_container...
27 AT SELECTION-SCREEN event block PBO module Function module Subroutine Static method.
28. N X DECFLOAT34 String.
29. Instantiate the class in a static method of the class itself Define the class as final Define the class as abstract Set the class instantiation to private Implement the IF_UMM_SINGLETON interface in the class.
30. Check if the handler method ON_EVT is defined in a subroutine of the report. Check if the event is triggered by setting a breakpoint at the MESSAGE ... RAISING statement. Check if the event is triggered by setting a breakpoint at the RAISE EVENT statement. Check if the implementation of the handler method ON_EVT contains the correct logic. Check if the handler method is registered.
31. LOOP AT <itab> ASSIGNING <field_symbol>. ENDLOOP>. LOOP AT <itab> REFERENCE INTO <field_symbol>. ENDLOOP>. LOOP AT <itab> TRANSPORTING INTO <field_symbol>. ENDLOOP>. LOOP AT <itab> INTO <field_symbol>. ENDLOOP>.
32. Module pools Transparent tables Function modules Internal tables Business functions.
33. Wddoinit Wddobeforenavigation Wddoafteractions Wddoexit.
34. Help View Projection view Database View Maintenance View.
35. They are copied to fields with the same type They are copied to fields with the same name They are copied from right to left They are copied from left to right.
36. All standard SQL commands can be used The application server buffer is NOT used It can be used with any DBMS Syntax is checked at design time.
37. The subclass method has same visibility as the super class method The subclass method has a lower visibility than the super class method The superclass method is an instance method The super class method is abstract.
38. in the abap dictionary in a method of a global class in a global interface in a global class in a function module.
39. Assign z1 to <fs> Assign z1 to <fs> casting Unassign <fs> Move z1 to <fs>.
40. ROLLBACK WORK MESSAGE TYPE A MESSAGE TYPE E MESSAGE TYPE X MESSAGE TYPE W.
41. SUBMIT... AND RETURN CALL TRANSACTION LEAVE TO TRANSACTION SUBMIT.
42. - * & +.
43. Filed of a transparent table Domain Data element Component of a structure.
44. The screen is displayed again and the PBO flow logic is processed. Only fields B and C are ready for input. The screen is displayed again without processing the PBO logic flow. Only fields B and C are ready for input. The screen is displayed again without processing the PBO flow logic. All fields are ready for input. The screen is NOT displayed again. Processing terminates and the user must restart the ABAP program.
45. Implicit enhancement points Explicit enhancement sections Classic BAdIs New BAdIs Explicit enhancement points.
46. They are easier to maintain than literals They facilitate multilingual functionality Then can store up to 256 characters The same text symbol can be used by other programs.
47. intersection full join case expression string expressions.
48. Create a foreign key for the assigned field F of table T1 in the table T2 and make table T2 the check table Create a foreign key for the assigned field of field F of Table T1 in the table T2 and make table t1 the check table Create a foreign key for field F of table t1 and make table t2 the check table Create a foreign key for field F of table t1 and make table t2 and the foreign key table.
49. contect of single object cobnstect of an object set contents of transport request content of package content of named user object.
50. string processing statements Literals functional module calls functional method calls.
51. create an object set to represent the programs and objects to be inspected create your own inspections object sets and check variants create only local inspections, objects sets and check variants choose from only the performance, security and user interface check categories.
52. check variant name work process name object set name inspection name.
53. created a breakpoint for a specific message create as breakpoint for a specific statements create breakpoint for a specific line create watchpoint for a specific variable.
54. 1 4 6 2.
55 B and C C and D A,B,C and D A and B.
56 Standard table Index table Any table Sorted table.
57 When your release the transport request for program When you activate the program When you save the program When you perform a syntax check on the program.
58 You can write the code that is very easy to read and understand You can reduce the number of intermediate variables You can write compact syntax instead a long sequence of statements You can improve the performance significally.
59 Specify a free table key Specify a regbular expression Specify secondary table key Specify of where condition Specify the line index.
60 DATA gv_id type ref to s_conn_id PARAMETER gv_id type s_conn_id DATA gv_id type s_conn_id Constants gv_id type s_conn_id value ‘0400’ DATA gv_id likes s_conn_id.
61 The most frequently fields should be at the first positions in the index The table will be updated more quickly if you create more indexes The index can the created for specific database systems only The index must always be unique.
62 Both exceptions will be raised in the calling program and SY-SUBRC has the value specified for the second exception. No exceptions will be raised in the calling program and SY-SUBRC has the value specified for the other option. Both exceptions will be raised in the calling program and SY-SUBRC has the value specified for the other option. First exception that ocurrs will be raised in the calling program and sy-subrc and sy-subrc has the value specified for first exception.
63 X N P D T.
64 CAST(arg AS type) CASTING(arg AS Type) CAST(arg FOR type) CASTING(arg FOR type).
65 It applies a logical log to the update data record It translate this statement to native sql It restrict the access to the login client Check authorization of current user.
66 Message server Internet communication manager(ICM) Software deployment manager(SDM) SAP GUI for JAVA.
67 It request the data from database or the buffers It distributes the request among the work processes It integrates the presentation layer It performs a roll-in and roll-out of user context It saves the processing request in the request queue.
68 Class-data Constants Types Class Parameters.
69 Type group Function group Package Change request Module.
70 Structure component Domain Table type Check table Data element.
71 Data element Selection method Attachment to field Import/ export parameters.
72 MODIFIED DEFAULT MEMORY-ID VALUE-CHECK.
73 None of the above AT SELECTION-SCREEN AT SELECTION SCREEN ON <field_name> AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.
74 Process before output Initialization At selection screen Start of selection.
75 Set the class instantiation to the private Create object in static method of the class itself Store the reference to the singletone object of an instance attribute of the itself Define the class a abstract.
76 Change the visibility of methods it protected Leave the signature of method unchanged Call the implementation in the superclass Declare the mothod FINAL.
77 GET PASSENGERS SET PASSENGERS SET ATTRIBUTES C_POS.
78 Interface view Data container Interface context Interface controller.
79 Modification adjustment: Dictionary Object selection)Transaction SPDD) to adjust abap dictionary objects. Modication adjustment: Object selection(Transaction SPAU) to adjust abap repository objects. Spool Administration : initial screen(Transaction SPAD) to adjust ABAP Repository objects Objects Navigator(transaction SPAU_ENH)to adjust ABAP Dictionary Objects.
80 It begins the first time the Web Dynpro application is called at runtime and ends when the Web Dynpro application that called and instantiated the component ends. It lasts from creating data within the controller to cover the whole period during which the component is in use. It begins with the Web Dynpro component and ends with the Web Dynpro application that called it. It ends the first time the Web Dynpro apllication is called at runtime and ends when the Web Dynpro application that clalled and instantiated the component ends.
81 1. Create enhancement spot implementation 2. Create BADI implementation 1. Create BADI implementation 2. Create enhancement project 1. Create enhancement project 2. create BADI implementation 1. Create BADI implementation 2. Create enhancement spot implementation.
82 Connecting one Web Dynpro component to another Web Dynpro component Connecting the values of user interface elements to the context attributes of the corresponding controller Connection an outbound plug on one view to the inbound plug of another view Connecting a context node in one controller to a context node in another controller.
83 Deleting Filtering Sequencing Inserting.
84 Customer exits Implicit enhancements points Explicit enhancements points Classic BADIs NEW BADIs.
85 Supply function Ordinary method Event handler method Standard hook method.
86 Access type Table key Table size Line type Header line.
87 Hashed table Standard table Index table Sorted table.
88 Database view Maintenance view Help view Candidate key view.
89 SELECT...ENDSELECT. SELECTSINGLE.... SELECT...INTOTABLE... SELECTSINGLE...FORUPDATE.
90 DECFLOAT34 STRING XSTRING FLOAT DECIMALS.
91 Search for the character string CUSTOMER-FUNCTION Use the Repository Information System Use the Application Hierarchy Look for a customer exit in the SAP reference IMG with in an application area.
92 Primary-key Gerneric Single-record Full Column-store.
93 FIELD field_name MODULE check_module. FIELD field_name MODULE check_module MESSAGE Ennn. CHAIN. MODULE check_module FIELD field_name, ENDCHAIN. MODULE check_module ON ERROR.
94 A structure variable An elementary field An internal table A reference to an internal table.
95 DATA gt_itab TYPE LINE OF a. DATA gt_itab TYPE REF TO a. DATA gt_itab TYPE TABLE OF a. DATA gt_itab TYPE a.
96 Create an append structure and add ZZPRICE to it. Insert ZZPRICE at the end of the table Add ZZPRICE to the customizing include for the table Insert ZZPRICE in to an SAP structure for the table.
97 Perform a program-related global search for a customer exit. Search for a Business Transaction Event in the Customizing tree (transaction SPRO). Select from the list of application-related Badis or enhancement spots in the SAP Application Hierarchy. Perform a program-related global search for GET BADI. Select from the list of freely selected BAdIs or enhancement spots on the Repository Information System.
98 Import parameters Changing parameters Exceptions Export parameters.
99 Context mappling Data migration Data binding View assembly.
100 Assign (z1) to <fs> Assign z1 to <fs> Assign z1->* to <fs> Get reference of z1 into wa.
101 Read the data, set the lock, change the data, release the lock Set the lock, Read the data, change the data, release the lock Set the lock, read the data, release the lock, change the data release the lock, Read the data, set the lock, change the data.
102 Classical BAdI New BAdI None of the above Classical DDic.
103 Buffering type Size category Data class Table name Delivery class.
104 As the data type of a variable in an ABAP program As the data type of a data element in the ABAP Dictionary As the data type of an input field on a dialog screen As the data type of a selection screen field.
105 EXIT. ROLLBACK WORK. MESSAGE axxx(nnn). MESSAGE exxx(nnn). E. DELETE UPDATE.
106 DATA gv_1 TYPE gty_1. DATA gv_1 LIKE gty_1. CONSTANTS gc_1 TYPE gty_1 VALUE '1'. DATA gv_1 TYPE gty_1 DEFAULT '1'.
107 CLIKE DATA CESQUENCE SIMPLE.
108 Monitor run time behavior Monitor background tasks Perform static code checks Analyze run time data.
109 Implement the check at the event ATSELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT. In case of an input error, a type E MESSAGE must be displayed. Implement a check at the event ATSELECTION-SCREEN. In case of an input error, a type E MESSAGE must be displayed. Implement the check at the event END-OF-SELECTION. In case of an input error, a type E MESSAGE must be displayed. Implement the check at the event ATSELECTION-SCREEN. In case of an input error, a type A MESSAGE must be displayed.
110 Final Private Abstract Protected.
111 Constants All events Instance attributes Types.
112 Standard, sorted, and hashed Sorted and hashed Standard and sorted Standard and hashed.
113 Explicit enhancement point Implicit enhancement point Explicit enhancement sections New BAdIs.
114 Modify the adapter class Write code for methods Activate the enhancement project. Create the BAdI implementation.
115 The default type STRING The type of <fs> The default type I The type of var.
116 It cannot be defined as FINAL. It must be instantiated using a public instance constructor. It must be instantiated using a protected instance constructor. It must be instantiated using a private instance constructor. It must be instantiated using a static protected constructor. It must be instantiated using a static public constructor. It must be defined as FINAL It must be instantiated using a static private constructor.
117 Always Never For a check field For a text table.
118 View controller and another view controller Component controllers and view controllers Custom controllers and transparent tables Global classes and component controllers.
119 AT SELECTION-SCREEN START-OF-SELECTION INITIALIZATION END-OF-SELECTION.
120 Static attributes can be declared only in the private visibility section of the class. Static attributes are declared with the CLASS-DATA statement. A static attributes is the same across all instances of the class. There is only one static attribute across all instances of the class. Static attributes cannot be changed by on object.