1. To report on time evaluation results together with information from time management Infotypes, you use ( cho2 ) Payroll Infotypes Simulated Infotypes RPTBAL00 RPCLSTRD.
2. Following objects are used as criteria’s while defining requirements in Shift Planning ( chose 2 ) Position Job Qualification Organization Unit.
3. Which of the following are considered as external relationship combination ( chose 3 ) Org, Unit & Cost Center Position & Work Center Org, Unit & Budget Unit Person & Sales Organization.
4. The validity of all Infotypes of an object is dependent on the following Infotype 1000 (Object id) 1001 (allowed relationship) 1002 (description) 1003 (department & staff indicator).
5. In organizational Management component, you can... ( chose 2 ) Create a complete model of organization structure, hierarchy structure and reporting structure Create all characteristics related to position and person Create objects for future business scenarios Create Working Hours for Ore. units & employees working in the Org.units.
6. Reporting structure refers to... ( chose 3 ) relationship between org units relationship between position and org units relationship between person and position relationship between positions.
7. RHINTE00 report used for: Transfer Objects data from PM to PA Transfer Objects data from PD to PA Transfer data from PA to OM to create Objects in OM None of the above.
8. To maintain your organizational plan quickly and easily as possible you will use: General Structures Matrix Structures Simple Maintenance Expert Mode.
9. The HOD’s in your organization constantly requires reports that are currently not available in the SAP system. Since this is purely for analysis, format is not an issue. What you suggest: HIS Area menu SAP query Adhoc Query.
10. The interface to start from any object type including non standard objects and depict the org structure based on user defined evaluation path General Structures Matrix structures Expert Mode Simple Maintenance.
11. Evaluation path are.. ( chose 2 ) Chain of relationship Allowed relationship Essential relationship Defined according to Customer Specific requirements.
12. While hiring in Pa, the system is not defaulting the “default system position”. To enable this you will activate the following switch PLOGI PRELU PLOGI EVENC PLOGI PRELI PLOGI ORGA.
13. In the ORG & STAFFING mode, the authorized user is you but not able to make changes to the org structure, move positions and jobs. You have identified the problem the mode is display there is no authorization there is no integration Plan version is not assigned.
14. The customer would like to view his org plan in an graphical form, additionally he would like to make minor changes to the org plan from this report: PD graphics Interface Structure navigation Structure graphics maintenance HIS.
15. GOTO in ORG & STAFFING mode takes you to the overview area of the hierarchy framework to the detail area for Infotype maintenance to the org plan of overview area with the predefined evaluation path to the selection area for object selection.
16. Implementation of Org Management is a mandatory pre-requisite for... ( chose 3 ) MSS MDT HIS Adhoc query & SAP query.
17. The customer wants a simple query which is not available in SAP standard query. He is however insisting that the report footer should be assigned user name on it use Adhoc query use SAP query use BW use ABAP code in infoset.
18. The user would like a customized report on all global employees assignments and their compensation package details et( ) Recommend a logical database PCH PNPCE PAP.
19. The CEO of ABC client wants HR department to generate a comparison analysis report across enterprise for the last 5 years for each location comparing with current year results Use HIS Use SAP query Use BW Use Adhoc Query.
20. Infosets are: ( chose 2 ) Special view of Database Used to store Master data Special view of Logical database and grouping to Infotypes for reporting Used in Adhoc query and SAP query.
21. In ABC client, administrator wants to report on all employees master data and some of their planning data, but not for CEO & Directors Office. What do you suggest? Adhoc query can be used with Object Restriction set Structure authorization is required apart from General authorization BW is must SAP query can be used directly.
22. Which stage of Implementation Roadmap, Project/system Landscape is defined: Business Blueprint Final Preparation Realization Project Preparation.
23. End User Testing will be done in Solution Manager in: Realization Final Preparation Going-Live
24. A Quota Overview is used for: ( chose 3 ) Display quotas assigned to an employee Allows you to maintain the quotas assigned to the employee You can change/correct the quotas, which are accrued from Time Evaluation. You choose the line containing the quota for more detailed information.
25. What are the features of the report RPTQTA00? Immediate availability of Quota after accrual. Automatic recalculation of Quotas. Regular percentage accrual. Uses current time date. Determined after calculation period is completed.
26. The feature QUOMO can be defined as: ( chose 2 ) You can default a Quota Type Selection Group. QUOMO specifies which Quota Type Selection Group is assigned to a particular employee, based on his Organizational Assignment. Quota Type Selection Rules determines which type of quotas, in what amounts are to be accrued or proposed. Quota Type Selection Rule determines the sequence in which quotas are generated.
27. The use of Quota Compensation Infotype (IT-0416): ( chose 2 ) You can compensate the employee while availing an Absence from the particular Absence Quota. You can compensate employees for absence entitlements that were not deducted by absences Records from Quota Compensation Infotype are directly valuated in the gross part of payroll. The absence entitlements of the employees get increased based on the Increment percentage specified in the Infotype.
28. What do you mean by DOWNLOAD in Time Management? ( chose 2 ) Transfer of data from Time Management to the Time Recording System. Transfer of data from Time Recording System to Time Management. For each employee whose Master Data is downloaded, there must be a Time Recording Information Infotype (IT-0050). Data for down load is categorized as: Supply of Master Data, Supply of Control Data, and Supply of Transaction Data.
29. TMW can be modified to specifically reflect the task-specific needs of time administrators using the: screen area layout time views methodology employee list profile methodology intuitive navigation options.
30. The definition sets and subsets are used to: define role maintenance and call the correct role define different types of time Ids in different time enterprise areas define the employees for which the administrator is responsible when he calls the TMW define and modify the infosets to set up additional selection criteria to create their own employee lists define field selections for each screen areas.
31. How does the Time Evaluation Driver – RPTIME00 check the first date to be evaluated? Time Specifications Infotype Payroll Status Infotype Time Events Infotype Payroll Control Record.
32. While generating Payroll Periods, you have assigned a Period Parameter 01 (Monthly) and selected the Payday Rule 03 (Add days to the end of period). The number of days field is assigned the value 3.
What will be the Pay Day for this Payroll Period? (The start date is 01.04.2003)
03rd April 2003 27th May 2003 03rd May 2003 27th April 2003.
33. A Person was hired on 1st of February 2002. The Earliest Personal Retroactive Accounting Data in his respective Payroll Status Record was 1st of June 2002. Where as the Earliest Retroactive Accounting Period specified in the respective Payroll Control Record was 1st of May 2002. Find out, from which date onwards the retroactive accounting will happen in the subsequent Payroll Run, say in July.
1st of February 1st of May 1st of June 1st of July.
34. The different view of Payroll Results can be obtained from: ( chose 4 ) Payroll Result Log Remuneration Statement Payroll Status Payroll Journal Ad Hoc Query.
35. The SAP standard system enables you to create personal and general notifications/greetings for your employees on the Remuneration statement. (For E.g. On their Birthdays) This is possible by: ( chose 3 ) Maintaining Actions Infotypes Maintaining the Notifications Infotype Maintaining General Notification Subtype Maintaining Personal Notification Subtype Maintaining Time Events Infotype.
36. If an employee wants to distribute his/her salary between two different bank accounts: Select the Payment method “U” Select the Payment method “S” Create two Infotype records in Infotype 0009, the second one with the sub type “Other Banks”. Leave the payment method as Blank.
37. The relationship: S 50001222 A 003 O 50002333 can be explained as: Position 50001222 “Belongs to” Organization Unit 50002333 Organization Unit “incorporates” Position Position 50001222 “Manages” Organization Unit 50002333 Person 50001222 “Belongs to” Organization Unit 50002333.
38. The status of several Object records can be changed at the same time using the report: RHAKTI00 RHAKTI01 RHAKTI10 RHAKTI20.
39. If Organization Management is having integration with the Recruitment component, then: Vacancy needs to be maintained by making settings in customizing, to make all unoccupied positions to be made vacant Vacancy needs to be maintained using Infotype 1007 Both (a) and (b) should be used. Position has to be flagged as Obsolete.
40. Evaluation Paths in General Structures define: ( chose 3 ) How a object - tree structure will be created in OM. It displays the relationship infotype record of the objects involved. It defines what relationships can be changed and/or created. It represents the relationships that will be displayed in the tree structure.
41. Organizational structures which defines a two dimensional chain of command/multiple relationships are termed as: General Structures Multiple Organizations Matrix Organizations Multiple Structure.
42. While implementing PA, you have used Infotype 24 to maintain Qualifications in P( )
Subsequently you have decided to integrate PA and P( )
How will you transfer the existing data in PA to PD? ( chose 2 ) Uses report RHINTE10. Uses report RHQINTE00. Uses report RHQINTE01. Uses report RHINTE30. Uses report RHINTE 20. None of the above.
43. If the employee is not assigned to a position, the default position 99999999 is used in Infotype Organization Assignment, in an integrated system, by specifying the following integration settings: PLOGI EVENB PLOGI ORGA PLOGI PRELI PLOGI EVCCC PLOGI TEXTS. .
44. The report RHINTE30 is used for: Generating table entries in PA for OM objects that are relevant for integration.
It lets you transfer a person’s organizational assignments from OM to Infotype 0001 in PA.
Checks whether all of the objects relevant for integration exist in both PA and OM.
For transfer of data from PA to OM.
45. Relationships in Organization Management are specified by: ( chose 4 ) Relationships are denoted by a three digit Code. Relationships between objects are reciprocal Relationships cannot be one sided. The direction of relationships are determined by ‘A’ or ‘B’ Relationships can also be one sided.
46. While working in Expert Mode, you; ( chose 3 ) System automatically creates certain relationship infotype records. It allows you to maintain the objects. Can create additional description to objects. It allows you create a vacancy.
47. You default the Enterprise Structure/Controlling Area in the Actions/Organization Assignment Infotype by maintaining: Object Infotype (1000) Account Assignment Infotype (1008) Employee Group/Subgroup Infotype (1013) Department/Staff Infotype (1003) Cost Distribution (1018).
48. Managers Desktop helps in: ( chose 2 ) Maintaining workflows Access and evaluate personal data pertaining to the subordinate employees Production Planning Creating Organization Units.
49. Adhoc Query’s basic mode of operation consists of: ( chose 3 ) Specifying selection criteria and start selection. Output data for the selected objects It uses Functional Groups and Fields Structure Graphics.
50. A Infoset is displayed as an overview tree on the initial Adhoc Query screen with: ( chose 3 ) Selection Columns Value Output Columns Text Output Column Infotype screen showing results Database Table.
51. The following are the steps by which a Infoset is defined: ( chose 3 ) Create field groups derived from Infotypes, from the corresponding Logical Database. Create User Groups Assign Functional Areas to User Groups Create Functional Groups Assign Infotypes to User groups.
52. A profile match-up means: ( chose 3 ) Matching of Qualifications of Persons and Requirements of Positions. Matching of Qualifications of Persons and Qualifications of Positions. Matching the profile of an Applicant with the requirements of a Position. Generate Training proposals from a Qualification Deficit. Matching Profiles of one person with another.
53. Sap Business Warehouse (BW) provides: ( chose 3 ) Powerful Information Analysis. Rich Business Content with different Information Models, reports and extractors. End-to-end data warehousing Solutions. SAP R/3 Logistics Advance Planner and Optimizer.
54. Time balances, Time Wage Types and messages are generated and stored in file PCL2 in a cluster table- B1 B2 C2 Z2 C1.
55. In Pair Formation, the time evaluation Report group’s employee time events into time pairs.
The following statements are true with respect to Pair Formation: ( chose 2 ) Individual Time Events are assigned to a day. Time Events can be assigned to the current date or previous date or to the following date. For each time event, the system determines the employee’s attendance/absence status before or after the entry so that a pair formed is complete. If clock in or clock out posting is missed and pair cannot be formed, data cannot be post processed again. You need to create an Attendance Infotype instead.
56. What is true with respect to a Payroll Area: ( chose 3 ) Payroll area is based on the category of employees. For Example: Management Staff in Payroll Area ‘A’ and Workmen in Payroll Area ‘B’. Payroll Area is used to group together employees for whom Payroll is run at the same time. Payroll Area is used as a selection criterion for many payroll processes. Payroll Area can be defaulted in Organizational Assignment Infotype using feature There can only be one Payroll Area for an Organization.
57. The method of calculating Individual Overtime Remuneration using a Personal Hourly Rate is as follows: ( chose 3 ) The OT rate varies according to the Valuation Basis Valuation Basis is divided by the average working hours per period. The OT rate is multiplied by the number of OT hours The Average working hours is manually entered in the Custom tables A fixed amount is paid as OT irrespective of Valuation Basis.
58. Below listed are the stages of payroll. ( chose 3 ) Release payroll Release corrections Simulated reclassifications Projected payroll stage Check payroll result.
59. Payroll area defines ( chose 3 ) The payroll past to determine the earliest possible retroactive accounting date. Frequency of payroll Exact date of the payroll period. The remuneration statement and evaluation reports for the payroll run.
60. Which of the following expression transfers the wage type to the output table OT as the PCR X013? RTE = TSDIVP DIVID ARR ZERO = A ADDWT*.
61. Which of the below are used to determine the partial period factors of the payroll period? ( chose 2 ) Function ACTIO Function PARTT Substitutions Function GENPS.
62. The time wage type selection rule group which is used to set specific regulations for time wage type selection according to IT 0001 can be captured in.. TMOD – MODIF T TMOD – MODIF W XMOD – MODIF A TMOD – MODIF D.
63. The amount for a wage type consists of a certain percentage of few other wage types.
Now XYZ company wants to a pay a bonus of 2 to 5 % of basic pay. How do you configure this? SUMME SUMME & PRZNT PRZNT TARIF.
64. Which of the following are true about SCHKZ? ( chose 2 ) Default value for shift indicator Default value for availability types Default value for the planned working time infotype. Default value for time evaluation.
65. Infotypes can be maintained by which of the following ways? ( chose 2 ) Fast entry Infoset query Personnel actions Infocube objects.
66. Which of the below infotypes can be maintained in ESS? 0006, 0003, 2006, 0025. 0002, 0006, 0009, 0023. 0002, 0006, 0009, 0026. 0002, 0007, 0009, 0001.
67. What are the pre-requisites for MDT? ( chose 3 ) Should maintain a proper organizational plan. Should occupy the chief position. Should have created chief positions in the organization. Communications infotype should be maintaine. Should maintain a proper personnel structure.
68. Which of the below illustrates the characteristics of a wage type? ( chose 2 ) Rounding rules Permissibility check Counting rules Input combination.
69. Which of the below illustrates the correct sequence for the calculation rules for averages? Cumulation rule - relevancy rules - Final processing rule Cumulation rule - Adjustment rules - Final processing rules Cumulation rule - Final processing rules - Adjustment rules Relevancy rule - adjustment rule - Cumulation rule.
70. An employee needs to go for doctor’s appointment for 3 hrs in a day. How would Configure this for partial period factoring? Assigning a value between 1 to 99 in factoring Assigning a value 0.5 and max fields blank. Assigning a value in the sub schema XAP9 for partial period factoring & storage. Assigning a value in the wage types /001 & /002.
71. Public holiday classes are used for which of the following? ( chose 3 ) Selection of payroll infotypes Selection of time wage types DWS variants Day Types.
72. HCM is sub-divided in to which of the below? ( chose 3 ) Performance management Workforce process management Talent management Workforce analytics Composite roles.
73. Which of the following are true during the creation of a new object? ( chose 3 ) An object ID must be assigned for every object. Generate the relations A & B both. Generate either A or B The object is identified by a combination of plan version, object type and object id.
74. Objects in OM goes through which of the following status cycles? ( chose 3 ) Planned status Closed approved status Approved status Active Status Closed status.
75. Which of the following are true about the plan versions? ( chose 3 ) It allows depicting alternative plans in the system
Each plan versions are dependent of each other. Plan versions can be created as a copy of the original plan in statements using report RHCOPL00. RHCOPLPT supports when transferring data from an inactive plan version to the active and integrated plan version.
76. The possible steps in the creation of the infosets are ( chose 3 ) Select a logical database depending on the components used. The selected infotypes for the creation of the infoset cannot be added/removed at a later date. After the generation of the infosets, assign it to the usergroups. You can select personal planning objects and their related infotypes from the list of allowed relationships in the group infotypes of related objects. Once the infosets are created, the names of the fields/ field groups cannot be changed.
77. A company has appointed two time administrators and 1 time admin does the job of time entry and time evaluation and other will do only time entry. What are the possible ways you have to assign this is to the administrators? ( chose 3 ) Create two different profiles for them, copy the standard profiles and modify them to suit your requirements. Assign the user profile to the IMG and if required you can modify the layout of the screen areas in the IMG activity of the same name. Determine which tasks the admins need to carry out using the TMW profiles and which combination of definition set/subset for time data IDs are to be used by the application. Modifying the individual screen areas of the TMW to match the requirements of your time admins is not possible.
78. LGMST defines Default value for the remuneration structure. Default value for the wage types. Default values for the payroll are. Default values for the object types & position.
79. Infotypes used for indirect valuation are.. ( chose 2 ) IT 1008 IT 0014 IT 0019 IT 0015.
80. XYZ company hasn’t imported all the master data infotypes of a particular personnel subare( ) Which of the below helps you to do that? P2015 WPBP PORT PLRT.
81. In XYZ Company, the manager wants to analyze the employee head count for the past 5 years. Which of the below helps him to do so? HIS MDT BW Infosystems in easy access menu.
82. A fixed bonus of 15% of annual salary is paid to all salaried employees.
How would you configure the automatic calculation of the amount? Assign indirect valuation module PRZNT in table T511 (Wage Type Characteristics) and configure table T539J (Base Wage Type Valuation). Assign indirect valuation module SUMME in table T511 (Wage Type Characteristics) and configure table T539J (Base Wage Type Valuation). Configure table T539A (Default Wage Type Model) and configure feature LGMST to default the correct indirect amount. Configure table T511_B (Wage Type Permissibility) and configure feature ABKRS to default the correct indirect amount.
83. A customer has implemented SAP Organizational Management (OM) and is now acquiring another organization.
They need to set up a dual reporting structure for some positions.
Which solution do you recommend? Configure custom relationships and custom objects. Configure the custom relationships and the custom evaluation paths. Implement BAdI HRBAS00_RELAT HR (Exit for Relationships). Configure custom evaluation path and custom objects.
84. What are the benefits of using SAP HCM logical database for creating customer-specific infosets? ( chose 2 ) It provides HCM master data selection screen. It checks user authorizations. It allows the selection of hidden infotype fields. It allows the selection of e-Recruiting tables and fields.
85. Which of the following function of employee subgroup for personnel calculation rule? determines permissibility time quota types? determines permissibility of wage type determines the validity of payscale group and level determines the correct processing steps in payroll.