Click 'LIKE' to follow the bests test of daypo at facebook
thanks for the upload . do you have crystal reports questions ??
1. When should a DSO be used? When Data needs to be overwritten. When highly granular data is required in reports All of the above. .
2. Can data be edited in PSA when the request is available in the Data Target?
Yes No .
3. Can a request be reconstructed when there is no PSA?
4. When can we have a Line Item Dimension? When we have multiple Line Items When we have a Single Characteristic in a Dimension When we have less number of Characteristics in a Dimension.
5. How do we decide on the Characteristics to be included in a Dimension? When the fields (InfoObjects) have m: n relationship. When the fields (InfoObjects) have 1: m relationship. When the fields (InfoObjects) have m: 1 relationship. .
6. Criteria for selecting PSA and IDOC methods for Data Transfer Load performance. Query performance. Volume of Data.
7. All InfoProviders physically hold data True False .
8. When can we use InfoSets? When Union is required. When Joins are required. All of the above.
9. Can InfoCubes be included in InfoSets in BI7? No Yes.
10. What needs to be done to make Attributes Navigable in Queries? Exclude them from the Cube Include them in the Cube Nothing needs to be done. .
11. Can Queries be used after changes are made to the InfoProvider? Yes No Maybe.
12. What needs to be done to make the queries work after changes are made to an InfoProvider? Delete and re-create the queries. Re-Generate the queries. Nothing can be done.
13. Can a single InfoSource be used to load Data to different InfoProviders? Yes No .
14. What are Aggregates? Subset of an InfoCube. Outset of a Cube. None of the above. .
15. Definition of the Cube Dimensions with Master Data Tables can be checked from TCodes LISTCUBE. RSRV. LISTSCHEMA. All of the above. .
16. Pre-Configuring of IDs like SIDs, DIM IDs etc is called Caching. Blobbing. Number Range Buffering. None of the above.
17. Application Component Hierarchies can be made available in BW by Importing them in BW. Transferring from SAP R/3. Replicating in BW.
18. Post Processing of DataSources is done in RSA3 RSA4 RSA5 RSA6 None of the above.
19. Testing the Extraction is done by Running a Data Load. Do an Extraction Check in SAP R/3. Running a Query. None of the above.
20. How to check the Indices in a Cube? InfoCube RSRT. All of the above.
21. The following transactions are relevant to the data sources in an SAP BW source system. RSA3 RSA4 RSA5 RSA6.
22. True or False? A reference characteristic will use the sid table and master data table of the referred characteristic True False .
23. The following statements are not true about navigational attributes. An attribute of an info object cannot be made navigational if the attribute-only flag on the attribute info object has been checked. Navigational attributes can be used to create aggregates. It is possible to make a display attribute to navigational in an info cube data without deleting all the data from the info cube. Once an attribute is made navigational in an info cube, it is possible to change it back to a display attribute if the data has been deleted from the info cube. .
24. True or False? It is possible to create a key figure without assigning currency or unit. True False .
25. The following statements are true for compounded info objects. An info cube needs to contain all info objects of the compounded info object if it has been included in the info cube. An info object cannot be included as a compounding object if it is defined as an attribute only. An info object can be included as an attribute and a compounding object simultaneously. The total length of a compounded info object cannot exceed 60. .
26. The following statements are true for an info cube. Each characteristic of info cube should be assigned to at least one dimension. One characteristic can be assigned to more than one dimensions. One characteristic can be assigned to more than one dimensions. More than one characteristic can be assigned to one line item dimension. .
27. The following statements are true for info cubes and aggregates. Requests cannot be deleted if info cubes are compressed. A request cannot be deleted from an info cube if that request is compressed in the aggregates. Deleting a request from the cube will delete the corresponding request from the aggregate, if the aggregate has not been compressed. All of the above.
28. The following statements are true regarding the ODS request deletion. It is not possible to delete a request from ODS after the request has been activated. Deleting an (inactive) request will delete all requests that have been loaded into the ODS after this request was loaded. Deleting an active request will delete the request from the change log table. None of the above. .
29. The following statements are true for aggregates. An aggregate stores data of an info cube redundantly and persistently in a summarized form in the database. An aggregate can be built on characteristics or navigational attributes from the info cube. Aggregates enable queries to access data quickly for reporting. None of the above. .
30. True or False? If an info cube has active aggregates built on it, the new requests loaded will not be available for reporting until the rollup has been completed successfully. True False .
31. What is the primary purpose of having multi-dimensional data models? To deliver structured information that the business user can easily navigate by using any possible combination of business terms to show the KPIs. To make it easier for developers to build applications, that will be helpful for the business users. To make it easier to store data in the database and avoid redundancy. All of the above. .
32. The following statements are true for partitioning. If a cube has been partitioned, the E table of the info cube will be partitioned on time. The F table of the info cube is partitioned on request. The PSA tableis partitioned automatically with several requests on one partition.
It is not possible to partition the info cube after data has been loaded, unless all the data is deleted from the cube. .